Wednesday 27 April 2022

Sympathy for Less is More

That is of course a sympathy card for the latest challenge at Less is More. I didn't set out to make a sympathy card, it just sort of evolved.  I decided to use a NBUS stamp from Visible Image and stamped in black and clear embossed it. I had intended adding some colour to the flower and making a birthday card.


However after I had done that I rather liked the look of it as it was and thought it would make a good sympathy card, and as I have sadly had to use a few just recently my supply did need topping up.

Challenges:

Less is More

NBUS

7 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS Sympathy card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, Sue. It’s a perfect design for a sympathy card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CAS design works perfectly for a sympathy card, Sue, and I love it in the black and white. I, too, have that flower in my NBUS baskets ... after I HAD to have it when it first came out many (cough) ago! Thank you for adding it to the gallery at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Awesome one layer card. Thanks for playing over at LIM. -Laurie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Less is definitely more Sue and I love this cas sympathy card! It's so simple, but yet serene. Glad you kept it as a sympathy. Yes, same hear, I am hoping May doesn't feel the need for more sympathy cards as Feb and April were enough! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Less is more is definitely the way to go for sympathy cards and you've nailed it with this lovely creation. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...