Sunday 29 May 2022

Rudolph Day - May 2022

Well here we again- Rudolph Day time! Actually I’m a bit late this month. I had to tidy and clean all the pastel dust up after doing a painting. The dust gets everywhere so there is no way I can do any cardmaking or scrapbooking till I’ve got rid of it all.


My card this month uses a NBUS die from Charlie and Paulchen. I have to blame Chrissie Stokes for introducing me to this company as she has been using quite a lot of their dies recently. I just thought I’d have a quick look at their site and of course one or two of their dies just happened to jump into my basket! I decide a fairly simple design would work well and used some old SU plaid paper for the mat and to cut the trees. 

Challenges : Rudolph Day
                     NBUS challenge

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Sue. I love the plaid. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely CAS card Sue. Hope you had a relaxing weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS with the trio of trees, Sue - thanks for sharing at NBUS!! Linda, May Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This card is wonderful and I love those tree dies they look fab in that plaid and the plaid per is gorgeous and finishes it all off perfectly.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've used the same paper for the trees as you've used for the matting, it's fantastic. Thanks for joinig the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated Rudolph Day wishes Sue!
    LOVE this card with it's Tartan paper background and fab die-cut trees.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Rudy card Sue! I can see why some dies jumped into your cart, I am really loving those tree's and the paper you used behind them is just gorgeous. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...