Saturday 7 July 2012

Little Claire's Challenge



I have had the coloured image for this card on my desk  for over a week. Despite the enormous number of papers I've got I couldn't find one that I liked to go with it so in the end made my own! I was also convinced that this month's challenge was red, white and blue but now I've checked it also says Jubilee/Olympics!! Never mind it's close! The stamp of course was from the Little Claires' Lovely Jubblies collection coloured with copics. The background paper I made with a Creative Expressions stamp (but can't remember what set it is from - it had elements to make flowers).

2 comments:

  1. stunning card Sue thanks for playing along at Little Claire this month x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card hun...

    Thanks for joining us at a Little Claires & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...