Thursday 24 January 2013

Some Scrapping!

 
 I don't do enough scrapping and seem to only do any when I go to our small scrap club. So after seeing a challenge on UK Scrappers to use up old stash I had a go. I'm quite pleased with the result except that I've left too big a gap bewteen the two words. It looked fine when I was doing it! And there's no way I can change them as they are well and truly stuck down. I think the paper is from a DCWV stack. The letters were originally blue and yellow patterned but are now coloured with Promarkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...