Tuesday 12 November 2013

Joyful Christmas

I'm still in Christmas card making mode but I think I've almost got enough now for this year plus a few spares  - just in case!


I think this stamp set has to be one of my favourites out of this years catalogue. I made this one a little while ago. I stamped the poinsettia in Versamark onto vellum twice, then heat embossed it with white powder. Fussy cut the whole of one and the inner part of the second one and layered them up. The sentiment was also stamped in Versamark and heat embossed in white. The centre of the flower  was filled with Dazzling Details


You can order from my online shop at anytime  or email me  if you prefer the personal touch .

1 comment:

  1. Dazzling Details was a nice touch on this card, Sue, because that poinsettia is nothing short of dazzling!! I love the look of a white-embossed vellum poinsettia, especially against the brilliant red! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...