Monday 26 May 2014

Make My Monday - A Card to Make You Laugh!

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a "funny" card using the cheese from the Giggle Greetings stamp set. I bought the set originally for the cat stamp in it. As this week's theme at Make My Monday is for a card to make you laugh I've used the cat.

I could have coloured it in but rather liked it left just black and white so continued with black spotty paper and ribbon, both of which are retired.  Make sure to go and look at the rest of the DT inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. Great image and great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cute and funny but elegant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny and cute too! A winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! I love that you left it black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - all the images in this set are fab but my favourite is the cat! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...