Well I'm finally back after quite a few days feeling dreadful! I've even managed a short time in the craft room as I had an idea for the Less is More challenge floating around in my head all the time I was feeling poorly! I have to say though that the finished cards are not quite as they were in my head! I made the green background by inking my acrylic block, spritzing lightly with water then stamping on the card. There were quite a few failed attempts too. My original idea was to make a square background using a smaller block 4 times and overlapping them - didn't work! Watercolour paper was a fail as well. Eventually I got two that I thought would work with the leaves.
Darnell's NBUS challenge.