Tuesday 1 March 2016

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus!

Or for those of you who aren't Welsh speakers "Happy St David's Day! When I saw this Hobbyart stamp at the Make It show on Friday I knew it would be perfect for cards for Roy and his brother for today.
The first card was for Roy's brother. The sentiment was computer generated!

The second one which was actually the first one I made was for Roy. I fussy cut the stamp out and decoupaged one fo the flowers, then added a liberal coating of Wink of Stella which unfortunately doesn't show in the photo, which seems to be a bit wishy washy.
I'm entering this one into the following challenges:
Pixies Snippets - which is to use snippets
Darnell's NBUS challenge - use never before used stuff
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
 

11 comments:

  1. I adore daffodils - they truly represent this month, Sue! That is a beautiful image, and I love both your designs! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St Davids Day to you too. Great themed cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Sue. The image is beautiful and I really like the way you've decoupaged the flowers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards Sue and I love the second one with it's decoupaged daffodils, it just brings them to life and they stand out beautifully against the black background. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, both look perfect for the occasion.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards - perfect for St David's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I do love these cards Sue and just so right for St. David's Day. Lovely to see you in the Playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw ​your card linked at the ​NBUS​ challenge and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, goodness, Sue, there for a second I thought you were using some Darnellisms in your title! Happy Belated St. David's Day! We have daffodils coming up all over with this warm weather we've been having and they are so pretty waving in the breeze! You did a great job fussy cutting all those angles and I love both designs! Thank you so much for playing in my 6th NBUS challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been missing for a while and wanted to drop in and say hi today. These are just gorgeous cards. I love the layered one. Whew, that's a lot of fussy cutting to do. I know Roy will like it and I hope he is coming right along. Your Rudolph card is cute as can be and the minion box is just adorable. What a perfect card for a minion lover.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful daffodils! I love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...