Tuesday 1 November 2016

Cardz 4 Guyz - Sympathy/Remembrance

It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week the challenge chosen by Cyndi is sympathy/remembrance. i found it quite difficult to think of something to do for a masculine sympathy card as I would normally use a flower.

Then I decided to have a look at some books with sketches in after seeing Jane using some here.Mine is not the same book, its one ive had for a long time but don't think i've ever used it.! This is what I ended up with. I had a much nicer paper for the part circle, but unfortunately I cut the wrong side off it and it didn't look right on on the other side of the card(the pattern was upside down!) and I didn't have any more.

4 comments:

  1. Well it must have been a happy accident because your card is lovely Sue. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect guy sympathy card. Really lovely design. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sympathy card. Congratulations to you and Roy on your wedding! You look beautiful and so happy. I love your dress and that lovely lace jacket. May you have many happy years of wedded bliss. I'm so glad to see Roy looking so good too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...