Tuesday 27 March 2018

Superheroes at Cardz 4 Guyz

Well we still have lots of unpacking and things to put awaybut we are slowly getting there. Trying to get the contents of two houses into one is a nightmare. The charity shops are doing very well out of us. The craft room is sorted enough for me to be able to use it, the challenge being finding the things I want to use! It was really enjoyable being able to spend a day doing DT cards - I have missed being able to play.

Anyway the new challenge at Cardz for Guyz is Superheroes which taxed me a bit as I had nothing suitable to use, so went searching for a digistamp and found this one at Dr Digi's.

I know I've used  Superman colours when he's really based on Batman, but I'm calling it artistic licence! Do hope you can join in!

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant image and a great boy card. Hope you get settled soon. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and a really great fun image.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic idea. I need to get my dad a superhero costume. He's not so mobile now, unless he's on his scooter, but he's still my hero. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...