Thursday 21 June 2018

Sunny Summer days

The new challenge at Cardz for Galz is Sunny Summer Days! There's not much sign of sun here today (Tuesday) though, very grey but also very warm and humid. Not my favourite type of weather. But at least my card is sunny!
I used a sunburst die from SU which has sat unused in my stash since I bought it. The stamps are from two Simon Says Stamp sets, the paper from my snippets box. Make sure you check out the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has made.I'm entering this into the Playground as well.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I love your sunny card! Hoping you get some sunny days to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these sun ray cards and this is no exception especially with the happy little sun in the middle.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Sue. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the happy sunny rays on this card Sue - made me smile for sure!

    Deleted your other entry, Mr Linky does get in a Paddy at times :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This raises a smile from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cool card! Obviously not in the temperature sense - ha ha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card--love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...