Tuesday 4 December 2018

Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge

Welcome to the last Happy Little Stampers Chrismas Challenge before the big day itself!

 
 As always it is Anything Goes with an optional twist, and this month it is Snow.


Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!

 As usual I used the optional twist and the faux vellum technique. Instead of leavine the image on the Kraft card I cut the bauble out and added it to a cream die cut panel.

I have to say I love these Crealies dies with the open scallop edge.

 I hope you'll be able to join in the fun this month, and if you need inspiration make sure you check out all my teamies fabulous makes.

5 comments:

  1. Love the bauble, very pretty. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sue. I love the vintage look and I can see why you love the Crealies die. So lacy and fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really super classy card, I love it.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, your bauble is a real masterpiece! I can not take my eyes off this miracle. So much elegance, beauty, subtlety and nostalgia in one card!
    Hugs,
    BożenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome, Sue! Into my CASE file it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...