Thursday 21 November 2019

Get Ready for Christmas!

It's time for a new challenge at Cardz for Galz and I chose the theme "Get ready for Christmas". Hopefully you're all already doing this!

I have used a Woodware stamp that has been languishing unloved in my Christmas stash. I decided to just stamp it in gold and leave it uncoloured, but mounted on top of a strip of gold glitter card.

Then I made a second more colourful version.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your makes too.
I’m also joining in at Addicted to Stamps and More.

4 comments:

  1. Love both these cards Sue - what a difference between the two when adding colour. :) Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know why it was in your unloved stash. It's beautiful. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards, both look really stunning, great image, not seen this before.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, Sue! What a great full-size stamp to do most of the design work for you! I love it just embossed in gold with the border of schparkly gold and done up brightly in classic Christmas colors with a cool border treatment! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...