Sunday 25 July 2021

Rudolph Day June

Thank goodness it's a bit cooler her so I was able tospend a pleasnt afternoon making a card for Rudolph Day while Roy hosted the monthly meeting of the local branch of the British Model Soldier Society. he van no longer paint them as he is unable to manipulate the paintbrush with the arthritis in his hands, so every so often I get the job!!!! Here is a photo of one of the ones I am currently doing. The background is my SU grid paper showing centimetres.

 

Anyway onto more interesting things like cards. I have used a NBUS stamp that I bought last September and which has been sitting on my desk ever since.

 
The die is from an old SU set and is the only Christmas one I have that fitted the space. I'm going to share this at the NBUS challenge as well.

6 comments:

  1. A fun card Sue and love the image and great colouring. Big hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd need a magnifying glass to paint! ha, a fun and festive holiday card! the red border and sentiment really pop. thank you so much for sharing with the Rudolph Days Challenge.
    Linda, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great stamp and makes for a lovely fun card. Good look with painting that tiny bagpiper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sue, that model is tiny! You are doing a great job with painting him, I bet hubby is proud of you! Love your Rudy card, that image is super cute and fun. Glad you finally got to use it! I can't even begin to tell you how much NBUS I have and have had for years! So good for you for getting this one inked up. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful that your eyes and hands can paint such teeny tiny details, Sue! I'm sure Roy appreciates it! Your Rudolph card is a hoot! I love a fun Christmas card and this fits the bill! Thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card with a fun stamp image and beautiful colors! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...