Saturday 17 July 2021

Twins Birthday Cards

Gosh it’s a long time since I posted anything. Did you miss me? I haven’t done much crafting in the last couple of weeks as I had cataract surgery on both eyes last week. Distance vision is now better than it was with my glasses. The downside is I need reading glasses to read my phone! 

Anyway onto some cards which I made some time ago. You may remember from last year that there are twin boys living next door and they recently had their fourth birthday. As I’m writing this they are out in the garden, playing with what seems to be new toys - bicycles with bells!

As they are not identical twins I always make the same card but different for them. This year I used the Lawn Fawn double slider die set with suitable traffic!
 
 
 

A red one and a blue one!


 
 


Apparently they were delighted with them! Lots of snippets used  so I’m sharing in the Playground.

7 comments:

  1. Well hello Sue, wondered where you were!! I have a cataract problem and got to have my eyes checked early next year, or earlier if they get worse.
    Love your cards and perfect for young boys. A great design and haven't done that for years!!
    Hugs, Carol S.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blogging again, Sue. Glad your cataract op went well. Your cards are brilliant, I must try this style of card sometime, thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope all went well with your surgery Sue, I haven't had cataracts, nor have I had surgery for them, but I still need to wear reading glasses too to see my phone and such. lol Old eyes, that is what they say. Guess so! Missed you for sure Sue, but happy you were able to get those eyes done. I do remember the twins! I love that you make them a card that is the same, but different and these two are so fun and interactive! I love them and I'm sure the twins will love them too. You will be the "cool" card lady!! lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you returning to blogland hun
    Just love these makes, fab idea!

    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fantastic kinetic cards here Sue, no wonder the boys loved them. Hope you've made a good recovery from your op.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous interactive cards, perfect for little boys - I love the little scenes you made. Thanks for playing in the Snippets Playground,
    Katrina x
    (Guest DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great kinetic cards these are Sue and so good to see you in the Playground! Pleased to know the cataract surgery went well. I was seen a year ago and told it was too soon - need to visit optician for a check-up asap. Eyesight is so precious.

    Apologies for being late commenting.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...