Thursday 9 June 2022

Snow Globe

This has to be the fiddliest card I've ever made! mainly because some of the pieces were so very tiny. I cut all the pieces out of white card as I really wasn't sure which piece was what or how it all fitted together. When I had worked that out I coloured the pieces with watercolour pens.

Glueing the very tiny pieces like the window frames was very, very fiddly. If you use this Tim Holtz die set you need a lot of patience! Since making it I've discovered that he has got a tutorial on putting the pieces together to make a clock. Will I use the die again? Probably but not very often!
 
Challenges:

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Sue and the background paper is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sue, but I can understand all the fiddly pieces! Well worth the effort in the long run, but not something I'd want to put together very often. lol I do love how it came out though, it is so beautiful with your watercoloring. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Sue, but know what you mean about needing patience with these very small pieces..the finished result does make it worth the trouble though. Thank you for joining us at the NBUS Challenge this month. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have taken a lot of effort to adhere all those itty bitty pieces! But they look amazing watercolored and I really appreciate the time and effort you've taken to bring it all together. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your patience paid it is a very pretty card and it looks great to me...I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this wonderful little scene you've created Sue!! So many little details. Thanks so much for sharing with us at HLS Anthing Goes with Dies Challenge this month! Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...