Wednesday 8 August 2012

Dynamic Duos Challenge




The colour combo on the Dynamic Duos challenge this week is Pumpkin Pie and Wild Wasabi. I neede to make a congratulations card for a friend so chose to use it for the challenge. It's a very quick and easy card to make. I used the Everything Eleanor stamp set ( as it was already on my desk!) The small flowers are single layered and the larger one decoupaged to make it stand out. I seem to be short on stamps that say "congratulations" other than very small ones - so used the only other one I've got from the Perfect Punches set. I must remedy this shortfall on my next order!!!

7 comments:

  1. Love the layered flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your beautiful card! The flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love this set and it's beautiful in these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the framelit shape and your pretty layer of flowers. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...