Friday 26 October 2012

Joyous Celebrations



I'm afraid I've been neglecting blogging recently due to total upheaval in the house! At fairly short notice I decided to have the decorators in to give the house a make over - well not so much a make over as a freshen up as it's still exactly the same colours. But that meant that I couldn't get near my craft room -  in fact I stayed at a friends and only popped home to make sure work was going OK. Enough of my excuses - here is a card that I made a few weeks ago using the Joyous Celebrations stamp set and holiday frame embossing folder. I also used the new Core'dinations cardstock in Cherry Cobbler which I sanded down to give a distressed feel. The sentiment is from Curly Cute.The card blank was from my stash.

Ingredients:

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Joyous Celebrations, Curly Cute
Inkpads: Chocolate Chip
Holiday Frame Embossing folder
Stampin' sanding system
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Extra large oval punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...