Wednesday 28 November 2012

Beautiful Season

This was one of the first cards I made for this Christmas. I love this stamp from Stampin' Up and it is lovely to colour in.


I am posting on this blog rather than my SU one as I have used a number of other products. The frame is from Spellbinders and I inked it with peeled paint distress ink while it was till in the die. I coloured the image with SU markers. The sentiment tag was from Spellbinders holly accents which I cut in half and then inserted an oval tag into it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...