Thursday 21 February 2013

Digital Valentine

Apologies for my long absence! Those of you who read my other blog you will know why. Suffice it to say I have still got a support bandage on my arm and still can't drive but I have started to craft again. I had made my OH a Valentine card long before the day but with my restricted movements he wasn't going to get it till after the event. So I set to and made a digital one using Craft Artist and emailed it to his work so he got it first thing on the 14th!

I hope you like it! He did!

1 comment:

  1. Great card and a creative way of getting around not being able to craft! Hope you are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...