Friday 22 February 2013

Need for speed

Hello bloggers! At last I have managed to do some crafting although did find it difficult to use some of the tools! I was tasked by OH to make a card for s frind who used to be in the RAF (many years ago!). The "Need for Speed" stamp set immediately came to mindand I thought it would be nice to incorporate the RAF roundels as well. This is what I eventually came up with. I stamped the plane again and mounted it on dimensionals on the bottom one to add some interest.
I also decided to decorate the inside instead of just putting " Happy Birthday"

I produced this in Craft Artist. I added a wavy line from the plane to the words so that it looked as though they had been written by the trails from the plane. ThenImounted it on some red card to finish it off. I hope he likes it!

3 comments:

  1. There is only one word for this specially made birthday card! Perfect!!

    Now don't overdo. Being a patient patient is so tough, but you gotta be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fantastic! He should love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great way to use that set Sue! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...