Wednesday 7 August 2013

Less is More - Photo Inspiration

This week Less is More has a colour challenge with this photo from Design Seeds as inspiration.


thankful tones
 
I used So Saffron, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake to sponge the background over the trees which were stamped in black. It came out a bit darker than I had intended though. I mounted it onto black and then onto a white card blank.




 
I'm also going to go to the Playground again as the black was out of the snippets box.

Recipe:

Cardstock:
Whisper White, Basic Black
Inks: as above
Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree

Edited: Just added my link to LIM and see that there are at least two other similar cards! Oh well - great minds etc!

6 comments:

  1. This is super Sue, I love these stamps!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, I'd spotted similar cards over at LIM too - but being biased, a Playmate should always win in my eyes :)

    Love the black frame - really sets the lovely image off against the white.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tree stamp set. You've made a lovely card with it.

    Hugs
    SarN xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those trees, great card and I think the background is perfect. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glow the sponging adds! Very Autumnish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous background for these trees Sue, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...