This is the first one I have played with. I coloured the image with Distress Markers and edged the die cut shape with a gold Krylon pen. The paper is from my stash but I think was Papermania from a couple of years ago. The holly on it really is green IRL but quite muted. I finished it off with a holly vine die cut from Memory Box, some shimmery ribbon and a little bit of Dazzling Details on the holly leaves. Oh and where is the heat embossing I hear you ask - well it is on the berries on the image, but couldn't get it it to show up in the photos and I took loads! So you'll just have to take my word for it! I am entering this into the House Mouse challenge of course and as the holly was cut from a snippet I'm going to see what everyone is up to in the Playground!