That challenge is long over and I am only just managing to rush in the door before Mrs A's challenge closes. I seemed to get a tad busy towards the end of last week! Anyway my card is quite simple and not quite how it looked in my head!! I cut a mask with the oval framelits to make an oval aperture and then brayered Daffodil Delight in the oval. But it came out very pale and no matter how much ink I added couldn't seem to get it any brighter. Then I stamped the flower from Serene Silhouettes in black and the butterfly from Papillon Potpourri. I added some more yellow to the butterfly with the matching marker, some tiny jewels down it's body plus some more in the corners. I was going to add an acetate butterfly over the top but the ink didn't want to dry and the acetate wasn't heat resistant I discovered!!
I've just noticed I have a new follower as well - welcome Shirley.
You can order from my online shop at anytime or email if you prefer the personal touch .