And here is what I made - eventually!
I used Emily Street Urchin as my image and made a card using a Daisy Trail kit then realised I had completely forgotten to follow the colour inspiration - doh! I was really pleased with it too so tried recolouring within the programme but it was not a success, so I started again - which really meant I only had to change the background and embellishments . So the above is the correct one for the challenge and below is the wrong one!
I still like the wrong one best! Not sure what the two grey lines are above and below this pic! Yes I do it is actually the edge of the white card base which is not showing up!