Sunday 11 December 2016

Always Use Rubber - Festivals

There's a new challenge over on the Always Use Rubber challenge. The ladies on the team have set the theme as Festivals. You can use any festival you like as long as there is some rubber stamping on your creation. needless to say I have gone with Christmas as I still have a few cards to make.

The card was made using a recent magazine freebie and coloured with Copics. I added some die cut holly in the corners.

I've spent the last two days writing cards and wrapping presents to post -Ugh! I think I'm beginning to get withdrawal symptoms - I need to craft!







7 comments:

  1. Great card Sue and ideal for a few last minute cards. Love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card and a super CAS card too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the CAS design on your card and the iuse of the colours. Snap here. Been doing the same. I made usre all the one for abroad went first. I find writing the cards takes even longer than the actual making of them! hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely classic Christmas card, Sue! I adore both holly and white space so this is perfection to me!! Happy Holidays!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically CAS festive make Sue.
    Don't worry, Xmas will soon be over for another year!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, an absolute classic. Thanks for joining us at Always Use rubber
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane has said it a Classic. Thank you for sharing with us at Always Use Rubber. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...