Thursday 13 September 2018

Thoughts of Fall/Autumn

Thoughts of Fall or Autumn is the challenge at Cardz for Galz. I used a NBUS stamp set from SSS called Apple of my Pie!
The apples are coloured with Promarkers and a lot of the blending pen. I was actually going to watercolour them but stamped them with the wrong ink on the wrong card, and as I'd done a lot of masking, decided it was easier to change the colouring medium. I think I need a bit of practice though with the shading. I do hope you'll be able to join in with us, and do check out the rest of the inspiration from the DT.
I’d like to enter this as well into Addicted to CAS - Apples

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and great coloring. Glad you joined us over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured fruits and a lovely card Sue. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super Autumn image and a fab CAS card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, Sue, the lovely image is beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you need any practice Sue, your coloring is amazing looking! I love this image and even more love the name of it. lol I used to make lots of apple pies for my late husband as it was his favorite pie. You made a beautiful card and I love the green striped mat! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your coloring turned out beautifully, Sue! Gorgeous autumn card, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...