Friday 14 September 2018

Twofer Challenge - Leaves!

I fully intended entering Darnell's Twofer challenge right at the begining, but you know what they say about good intentions! Now, some nine months later I have actually made two cards for it!! This month it is all about leaves.

My onefer is similar to one I made a few years ago. I have used one of the first stamps I ever bought, no idea what the make is as I have de-wooden blocked it! I stamped it randomly in red, yellow, green and brown, then added Versamark over the whole panel and clear embossed it, so IRL it is really shiny.I mounted that onto some copper mirri card, then stamped and embossed the sentiment in a matching ink.

My twofer has much less stamping. I heat embossed two leaves in gold and fussy cut them out.

After I hadmounted them ont the mat I decided to add a bit of colour with my sponge daubers, it actually looks quite good but not in the photo. So that's my two cards and here they are both together.



9 comments:

  1. just lovely, both of them

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two really super cards Sue, love the colours of the first one and the lovely CAS design on the second.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous cards Sue. Perfect for Autumn. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've created some beautiful Twofers, Sue! The glossy leaf panel on the birthday card looks wonderful and the nicely framed pair of leaves is very pretty!
    Great to see you in the Twofer gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous leaf stamp Sue! And you have made the best of it with these two beautiful cards. LOVE the first card with the multi-coloured leaves and copper border. Absolutely amazing design. And your second card is so pretty with the deep copper / autumn colours used on those beautiful leaves. The scalloped border is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Twofer Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving both of your cards Sue! That leave stamp is so pretty and looks so real on your second card. Love the way you have embossed it-just stunning. I love your first card too, so pretty and the reminiscent of fall-give me that great fall feeling. Wish you knew who made that leaf stamp as it is so realistic! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. It might have been a nine-month gestation period, Sue, but just look at these beautiful babies! They are really spectacular! I think I did a similar panel of leaves back in the day and you make me want to do it again! It's a very striking card in rich autumn colors and thank you for the idea of clear-embossing the entire panel. I've never done that before and love the idea! Your second design is, in a word, CASlicious! I think it's breathtaking!! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards, Sue. The leaf stamp is beautiful, it looks great stamped to make a panel and I love how you've used it to make your CAS card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue, these are both beautiful cards. I love the design of both and the shine. Great autumn cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...