Monday 14 October 2019

Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries

Welcome to a new challenge at Make My Monday. This time we want to see fruit and or vegetables on your card. It's that time of year when pumpkins feature heavily on cards so I wanted to use something different as I had done a pumpkin and apples for earlier challenges. After a bit of thought I remembered this old SU stamp.

I coloured it in with Promarkers and found a snippet of matching card for the mat.  Do pop over and see what fruit and veg the rest of the team have used.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful sentiment, I love the colours you have chosen and the unusual shape really adds interest xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this and the shape you have used is a lovely interesting touch. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great sentiment Sue and love the cherries. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love your colour choices and the sentiment really made me laugh out loud.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...