Thursday 10 October 2019

Shades of Brown

The new challenge at Cardz for Galz is "Shades of Brown". My first thought was how can I make a brown card girly? Then I remembered a Christmas stamp that was lurking in my NBUS stash which would be perfect in brown.

I stamped the image in Chocolate Chip then inked all the edges. I inked the mat with the same ink and added a crumb cake ribbon and bow before mounting on a white card blank. Lots of glitter added to the snowy bits as well. Do check out the challenge blog and the rest of the ispiration.



4 comments:

  1. I have this stamp and the train one as well but have never thought to do it in shades of brown. Your card looks fabulous. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is gorgeous and love your design. The colours are amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I love the old fashioned look the brown creates. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp and have never seen it done so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...