Tuesday 31 December 2019

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

Happy New Year 
 And here we are (almost! ) in 2020 and the first of the Happy Little Stampers challenges.

 
 I have gone with the optional twist as I usually try to, but it is entirely up to you whether to use it or not.

I found the background in my drawer of bits. I made it by spraying it randomly with Distress Spray them smooshing Distress Oxide inks over it. I then found another piece of card where I had been playing with Brushos and diecut the flower using a Spellbinders die. A simple sentiment finished it off.

I do hope you'll check out the challenge blog and join in with us.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours, really striking card.
    Happy New Year.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and lovely card! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue. Love the pretty background for your lovely die cut. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your two pieces of card you found are playing together so nicely on this card! The greens of the background complement the die cut floral beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. I am glad you were able to use your bits and pieces to put your card together. I have all my backgrounds together so I can use them more.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great when we find a super background in our bit box. Such a colourful and pretty card Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi fellow HSL ATC team mate. I am a new to the DT, popping round to say hello. Small world isn't it? I love your idea of how you created the die cut flower, I must give this a try. Carole aka Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the great effects you get with the 'smooching' technique, Sue! Yours is so striking and perfect against your background, so it really 'pops'! I love digging around in the scrap box - so many little treasures lurking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card with so many colours on the diecut..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...