Thursday 18 June 2020

Caterpiller Twins

I have twin boys living next door and they recently has their third birthday, during lockdown, so no party or little friends round to visit! They are fraternal twins with temperament as different as chalk and cheese! So I made them a personalised card each.





  I can't take credit for the design as there are lots and lots of variations on these on Pinterest, but I am going to share it with Fab'n' Funky Challenges who are looking for a card for a child. Also joining in with Pixies Playground snippets Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Two super fun cards and love the image, great use of the circle dies.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two cute and fun cards Sue! I love that you have twins living next door to you, how fun. I love how your caterpillars came out, you used such fun colors on both of them. I bet the twins loved their cards, especially in these times where they can't have friends over. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful way to use up snippets Sue - I'm pretty sure we had a snippets entry previously, a good while ago, with this super idea. Not that I can find it now needless to say! I bet the twins were delighted - I may pinch this idea - such fun!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...