Friday 19 June 2020

Watercolour in Lockdown

I think lots of people have tried some sort of new craft while we have been in lockdown. I spent some time doing Zentangle then decided to try my hand at watercolour painting and not a stamped image.

When we are on a cruise there is always an art class which I would have liked to try but thought that I wouldn’t be any good at it. An opinion that was proved in my mind when I saw the finished pictures!

However one of the tutors has been posting a weekly challenge on the cruise group’s Facebook page. She posts a picture to copy and provides some tips and advice. I decided to have a go as if it was awful no one needed to see it! To my surprise the first one I did was at least recognisable, if not very good.

 So here we are with:
Week 1.
 

Week 2.



Week 3.




Week4.




1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant Sue, each one looks perfect to me, some great images and scenes.
    I think our cruising days are over as they will not insure over 70's for cruising anymore.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...