Friday 30 May 2008

Tag Challenge Card




Loretta on Docrafts set two challenges for the Bank Holiday. She obviously thought we had nothing else to do other than craft! How right she was as the weather was soooo awful! The first challenge was for a card with tags. I eventually decided to use some Crate Cowgirl papers I had had in my stash for some time and just looked at - as you do! The result was something I wouldn't normally do as it is quite a busy card - but it is growing on me. I will add a sentiment on the bottom tag when I decide who or what it is for. The second challenge card is the one I used in earlier post for the Papertake Weekly Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...