Friday 2 May 2008

King Tut Birthday Card



This is a card I made for my partner's birthday and also as a reminder of the fantastic first holiday we had together in Egypt. I stamped the image in blue onto gold card then clear embossed it, and decoupaged it. I mounted it onto papyrus with distressed edges done by teasing pieces out with my fingers. I had sore fingers for days! It was also backgound stamped in brown with an egyptian frieze. Mounted onto black card then gold card. The sentiment was a gold peel off on papyrus and mounted to match.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...