Thursday 5 June 2008

Papernation Rabbit Card

The only other challenge I have managed to do so far this week has been for the Monday Challenge on the Docrafts forum. I decide to use Papernation as I bought it a while ago from QVC and so far had only looked at it! This is the card I made - it's quite a simple one but I was quite pleased with it. The little flowers are sequin flowers but the photo doesn't show them up very well. Really must try to find time to make a few more cards this weekend as yesterday the postman brought me my order from The Crafty Cow of the Redhotbed Fairy Princess stamps. I'm looking forward to having a play but had to do some gardening first!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...