Saturday 8 November 2008

Baby Boy Card

Well I haven't done much card making lately as I have been planning a move into spare room with craft stuff so that I can reclaim the dining room! Nearly got it all sorted now and I must say I feel much happier crafting up here than I did downstairs. I've made some ore Christmas cards but haven't photographed them yet.


I was asked last night to make a new baby card for today! So here's the result. I've used a pale blue A6 card and layered torn vellum edged with a Brilliance blue inkpad, silver card, blue satin ribbon and a silver embossed stamp on it. The stamp is one I've had for a while which came in ast from Kodomo.




1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...