Wednesday 8 April 2009

Pink Floral Display


There is some super blog candy over on Crafty Goings On blog - 72 Copic Ciao markers!!! All you have to do is post a comment linking a card with a coloured in stamped image or download. If you use a download from Charmed Cards you get two chances. Unfortunately I have only just got back from holidays so have had to use a card I made just before I went away so I can only have one chance. Here's my entry. I have used the Hobby Art floral display stamp again - I really like this stamp - with the smaller version of it for the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...