Sunday 20 November 2011

First Christmas Cards.



I have delayed as long as possible posting Christmas cards but the time has come! I made these for my two grandsons. Very easy cards - some backing papers from my stash - no idea what make and some decoupage from sheets I have had for a long time. again I don't know what make they were. Some Polar White Flowersoft was added to them both for a bit of interest. I had to take them downstairs to photograph ( I craft in the tiny bedroom) and some of the flowersoft had obviously fallen off on the cupboard un-noticed. I was very perplexed a few days later when I noticed it and wondered what on earth the cat had been doing while I was out. Until the light suddenly dawned on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...