Thursday 22 December 2011

Cheque Holders




One of my sons wanted money for Christmas to use in the sales and another wanted a magazine subscription. So I came up with these holders to make them a bit more festive than putting them just in an envelope. I used A4 chocolate chip card folded into three  (DL size) and then cut a portion off the upturned part so that the cheque could be seen. I lined the inside pocket with Holly Berry DSP and decorated the front with baubles cut from the same paper using the bauble punch. I added a scalloped oval on the inside to write on. Finally for the magazine subscription I made a Gift Certificate giving the details on my PC. Tomorrow I will show the final Christmas card!

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...