Monday 18 June 2012

Inspiration from Sue Wilson




Sue Wilson showed a card on her show on TV last week that I really liked so I decided to make something similar but using SU products. This is what I came up with. The only thing that is not SU is the ribbon which came from my stash and I think was originally on a box of chocolates! The base card is Naturals Ivory, I cut two borders using the lace ribbon border punch and stuck them on the back of a piece of Mocha Morning DSP. The flowers were made with the Blossom punch and cut out of First edition DSP. They were inked with crumb cake and scrunched and tweaked till I was happy with them. They are held together with antique brads. The sentiment is from Petite Pairs and stamped onto naturals ivory card cut with the decorative label punch, then mounted on black cut withe the framelits. The bow is finished off with a button from the neutrals collection with a piece of bakers twine threaded through it. It was white but I inked it with crumb cake to match the rest of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...