Monday 26 November 2012

Holiday tree again!

Here are two more cards using the holiday tree die. The first one I made some time ago and was the frst time I had used the die. Silver glitter paper was a bit fiddly and I had put it onto an adhesive sheet as I thought that would be easier. But actually was harder as it stuck down too quickly which is why it is not quite straight!
The second silver tree I have made the same way as the gold one in a previous post, butit  has clear rhinestones added for a bit more sparkle. The sentiment tag I found whenI was rummaging through my odds and ends box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...