Saturday 24 November 2012

I have been playing with the Holiday Tree die which is very intricate! I found it quite difficult to cut as well and had to put it through the Grand Calibur quite a few times before it completely cut.


However once cut and gently teased out I was pleased with it. Here I used some SU gold shimmer card which I love as it is not too glitzy! I also cut some corner embellishments from the holly accents set. The final touch was a double bow in Very Vanilla seam binding. A few red rhinestones completed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...