Sunday 13 January 2013

A New Challenge for Me and Another Sneak Peak

Hello on a lovely sunny Sunday! Today I have another sneak peak for you which I have entered into the CAS- Colours and Sketches challenge. I had found this site when I was doing some blog hopping on my tablet, liked the sketch, thought it would work well for my sneak peak, made the card - then couldn't remember where I'd seen the sketch! Fortunately I managed to track it down!

Sorry about the shadows! I have used the lovely SAB stamp set Madison Garden and SAB papers Sycamore Street.  However after finishing I decided it need something more so I've added a decorative label and sentiment.
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango
DSP: Sycamore Street
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo
Stamp Sets: Madison Garden, Bring on the Cake(sentiment)
Misc: Square Lattice EF, Decorative Label punch





5 comments:

  1. Sue,
    Such a gorgeous card, the colours are bright and cheery. Love the dotted label. Thanks for joining as at CAS- Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely in these bright colours Sue! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, the sentiment tag finishes it off beautifully. Love the choice of colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your final card - great colors and texture. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...