Thursday 17 January 2013

Less is More - OLC Sport

Despite having three boys I don't have much in the way of sporty stamps! The only one that sprang to mind was my skateboarding boy. Is skateboarding a sport? Well it is now!

 
 I think it is a Woodware stamp and I have had it for ages with very little use. It might come into its own when my grandsons are a wee bit older! I coloured him with markers so there was no bleed through as its a one layer card - much prefer colouring with my Copics or Promarkers though.

4 comments:

  1. It's certainly exercise and I'm sure it's a sport too!
    This is a really cute image!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GOrgeous! What a super cute image...FABulous CAS card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skateboarding is huge and definitely a sport in California! He's perfect for the challenge, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...