Wednesday 27 February 2013

From Uncle Michael!

This year my son asked me to make him a card for his nephew's third birthday. I had already made mine for him which I will show you in another post. So this one gave me a chance to use up some of my decoupage stash which has been gathering dust(not literally you understand!) I used a Papernation sheet for the dinosaur boy and dinosaur. The sky was a lovely new cloud embossing folder from SU. The bunting was painstakingly made in Craft Artist and then cut out by hand!  
 The number was a chipboard one coloured with a red promarker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...