Wednesday 8 May 2013

This and That!

I'm going to apologise right away for this being a photo heavy post! Crafting has taken a bit of a back seat over the last couple of weeks due to getting rid of lots of clutter throughout the house ( and I still have a long way to go but need a few trips to the charity shop before I can do any more!) and doing some much needed gardening on the nice days!  But this afternoon my This and That bundle arrived from Stampin' Up! and it's gorgeous. Beautiful papers - good thing there's two of each as otherwise I wouldn't want to use them - but with two there's one to use and one to stroke LOL!! Anyway I thought you might like a closer look at what is in the bundle!

First of all - 4 sheets of stickers

Then the wshi tape and very clever date stamp with little sayings


The book itself with beautiful pages




Then some of the 12 x 12 papers. Each photo shows both sides of one sheet.





I will be putting all the photos on my Facebook page so why not pop over and have a look? And while you're there I'd be really grateful if you would "like" my page as well.

Lastly but by no means the least I'd like to say a big "Hello" and welcome to my new followers. I really do appreciate you following me and commenting as well.

I did manage to make a card as well this afternoon but it was a bit too dark to get a good photo - so come back tomorrow to see what I made.

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW, bad girl Sue - something else on my wish list now! I did laugh about 'one to use and one to stroke' - how totally true of us crafters!!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...