Tuesday 14 May 2013

Very Easy Less is More!

The Less is More challenge this week is for a one layer card using a coloured card blank.

In an attempt to use up some of the stash I accumulated when I first started crafting I decided to use some rub-ons which I had bought from a certain TV channel!! I'm afraid the pearlised card hasn't photographed very well though.  Then I remembered that I'd also bought some tall thin card blanks from the same place - and a couple of hours later I'd made these

and these

and these
And now they are all bagged up ready to go to a local charity's summer fete.

 

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful cards these are! And to think the elements were hiding away! What a boon to the charity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...