Friday 14 June 2013

Last Minute Again at Less is More!!

Less is More this week has a one layer challenge with a theme of Need for Speed. Now I could have gone with the easy option and used a stamp from the Stampin' Up! set of the same name, but I thought that was too obvious. So after thinking about it all week and not coming up with anything  I was going to give it a miss. But while looking for something else I found this stamp set from Designs by Ryn which I had completely forgotten about even though it's quite new! The sentiment might be a Kanban one but not sure and I added the dots with a black Copic.

 

 Once I had decided on the stamp the card took about 5 minutes to make, a quick photo while the light was still good but then I had to go out before I could post it. Hence my lateness!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card Sue. I love white space and your card has just the right amount of color and white. Good job. Glad I found you.... Have a crafty week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for this challenge, Sue! Love these paper airplanes! Congratulations on your honorable mention at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...