Thursday 20 June 2013

Merry Monday

I had an idea of what I was going to do for this week's Merry Monday challenge when I went into my craft room. And this is nothing like it!
 
 It came  together really quickly after I'd picked the papers out. I like the vintagey colours of these papers that have been in my stash for a couple of years now. I think they were Papermania ones. The topper was again left over from previous Christmases.  I think it took me a lot longer to tie a decent bow than it did to make the card!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what you had in mind, Sue, but this is wonderful! I love that sweet silhouette image and the papers and ribbon are perfect! Great job on the bow! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Sue, I love your pretty bow and the wonderful scene you have created. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so pretty! You've created such a lovely card with lovely papers! Your bow is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and I love the bow! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment. Thay are much appreciated.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...